ACTIVE & FIT KIDS
Typical Hours of Operation:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 3:00pm - 5:30pm
- Thursday: 2:00pm – 5:30pm
- Closed major holidays and In-Service dates.
Student Grade Range: 1st through 5th grade
Monthly Dues, Paid on Time (at least 14 days prior to service):
- Monthly Enrollment (not including ‘no school days’) : $325.00/month
- Monthly Dues, Paid Late (less than 14 days prior to service):
- Monthly Enrollment (not including ‘no school days’) : $350.00/month
A daily program Monday- Friday for children in 1st - 5th grade.
Our program is geared towards keeping children active, learning and enhancing the fundamentals of sports through agility, swimming and various sports drills.
Daily routine will include a healthy snack and time allocated for homework or reading. Other regular program components will include sports, on-site games, swim lessons, physical education activities, team building games and water activities.
Our program has limited space. Registration will be taken on a first come, first served basis. Application and Payment MUST be received at the Astoria Aquatic Center to enroll a child in the program.
after school program registration form and waiver 2021.pdf
Completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com, however space is not reserved until payment is made AND application received.
Learn more about our program, the parent handbook can be accessed through the following link:
active and fit kids-parent-handbook2021.pdf