Parks & Recreation News
Spring Forward with Astoria Parks
Sat, Mar 10, 2018
Five ways to enjoy your Staycation in Astoria
View All Latest News
- Spring Break Camp 3/26-3/30 - It’s Wildlife Week at the Astoria Recreation Center! Your kids will enjoy arts and crafts, games, and activities inspired by zany zoo animals and even our local habitat. Sign up for the day or for the whole week! We even have half day options.
- Take a family bike ride down the Astoria Riverwalk - the Alderbrook Lagoon at the east end is a wonderful restored natural habitat where the family can enjoy birdwatching and amazing views.
- Search for fairies at Shively Park. Enjoy the ethereal forest and the amazing serenity of Astoria's revered 200 year old historic park.
- Go for a swim at the Astoria Aquatic Center. Family swim is 9:00am to 1:00pm. The big red slide is open Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 1pm-7pm and Tuesday/Thursday from 1pm to 4pm.
- Port of Play is OPEN! We have a brand new giant bounce house. Come down between 10:00am and 4:00pm and jump for joy. We also have Parents’ Night Out every Saturday evening from 6pm-9pm