14th and Madison
Astoria Pioneer Cemetery was deeded by James Welch to Astoria on April 22, 1865. By 1891, 498 burials were recorded. There were also numerous unlisted interments. Bodies from abandoned cemeteries were brought here. Many graves and markers were later removed by the families. Use of the cemeteries was discontinued around 1900.
Return to Astoria Parks & Attractions